Pro Q Excel elite BBQ Smoker ORANGE 2018
- 399,00 €
- In stock
- New improved porcelain – not only does it look better, but it’s now more durable.*
- Charcoal Basket – made from thicker materials to last longer, and has a bracket to enable compatibility with the Flip'nGrate across all 3 models.
- Doors – newly designed to ensure a better fit/ seal.*
- Door Handles – cool touch silicone covers mean no more sore fingers!
- Temperature Gauge – larger size making it easier to read and with an attractive bezel.
- Hanger Hooks – angled at 90° improving capacity by hanging meat and fish parallel.
- Latches – spring-loaded for easier operation*
- Assembly - even quicker and easier to get cooking with better designed, threaded leg and grill brackets.
- Vents - made from thicker material which improves the seal
- Vent adjustment tabs - cool touch silicone covers.
The ProQ Excel 20 Elite is our top of the range & largest in size water smoker/BBQ. No other brand has as many features to offer, made from 1mm thick steel and porcelain coated, it’s built to last. You can grill, roast or smoke food. It has thick walls for robustness and insulation, long lasting stainless steel grills, making it easy to clean. All the fittings (side handles, clips, nuts and bolts) are also stainless steel, making the smoker more resistant to rust. The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the probe eyelets (fitted on each stacker) are made from silicon to protect your probe wires from damage, they fit a wide range of probe sizes. A fish/ meat hanger and temperature gauge are included. With it’s 65lbs cooking capacity, you can cook 8 whole chickens at a time. The smoker’s modular design makes it easy to increase capacity by adding an extra stacker. Use just the lid and base as a portable “kettle” BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. The are 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control. Assembled dimensions are 120 × 50 cm.
Smoke, BBQ, grill, roast
-Robust hangers included for fish and meat
-Fully porcelain coated
- 65 lbs/29.5kg capacity
-Internal temperature gauge
-Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel
-4 Air vents for excellent temperature control
-Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
-Access doors for topping up water and adding wood chips without disassembling
-Gromlets® on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
-2 stainless steel grates for cooking
- The unit stands at 1.20m, and is half a meter across.