20'' Reverse Flow Smoker, Hand made
- 2 899,00 €
- In stock
Reverse flow offset Smoker Grill diameter 20 inches Long version / 6.2 mm
Our hand-made Barbecue Smoker Grills have been made from solid steel meeting a high-quality standard.
Nette Lette BBQs have been designed for both experienced and hobby grill fans.
flow Smoker - the hot smoke gases are first directed from the heating
chamber through a closed system on the base of the cooking chamber
underneath an intermediate plate on the other side of the cooking
chamber. The smoke only enters the cooking chamber here where it spreads
out and directed out of the side of the heating chamber through a
The design of the Reverse Flow Smoker helps spread the smoke gases in all corners of the cooking chamber without having to pay attention to the temperature differences at start and end of the cooking chamber.
are ideal for gentle cooking with warm air.
Data, equipment, properties:
Dimensions (with chimney and carry handle): L x D x H: 205 x 87 x 180 cm
Weight : approx. 255 kg
Thickness of wall: 6.2 mm
Barbecue BBQ in inches: 20" (51 cm)
Cooking surface in cooking chamber: 100 x 49 cm
Cooking surface in heating chamber (firebox): 50 x 49 cm
Working-, BBQ height : 80 cm
Smoke pipe : Ø 100 mm
Reverse flow pipe is removable
Front tray (can easily be folded underneath or removed): 80 x 25 cm
Sturdy frame (removable)
Bottom shelf (easy to remove): 40 x 80 cm
Rubbered steel wheels : 40 cm diameter (removable)
Stainless steel grill grates in firebox and cooking chamber Ø 4mm
10 mm fire grate made of solid steel rods for the heating chamber
Built-in high-precision thermometer made in Germany
Adjustable vent opening in the fire chamber for controlling air intake and heat control
Smoke flue with exhaust air control
Cooking plate above the firebox
Grip/carry handle (easy to remove)
An eyelet for a swivel arm on the firebox
Scraper for removing burning embers and cinders
Bin for fat and liquid waste
All edges and attachment parts have been sanded down. No risk of injury from sharp edges.
Our smokers are sand-blasted before painting to remove all dirt first- this makes the heat-resistant paint last longer.
Painted with 800°C heat-resistant high-quality branded paint.
2 x grill grates Ø 4 mm for combustion chamber
3 x grill grates Ø 4 mm cooking chamber
1 x fire/charcoal grate for firebox
1 x smoke flue (Reverse flow)
1 x front shelf on cooking chamber
1 x bottom shelf
1 x grip/carry handle
1 x grease bin
2 x scrapers for burning embers and cinders
1 x built-in standard thermometer (you can choose to replace it with a stainless steel thermometer).
2 x slots in cooking chamber for digital thermometer cables
Cooking plate on firebox
Eyelets for swivel arm
1 x paint for repair
Some tips for using the grill thermometer
1. Before you start to use the thermometer, you must screw in the brass threaded piece in the grill or in the smokehouse with a 27-mm wrench and tighten it slightly. Only after the thermometer is screwed into the threaded piece and slightly tightened with the wrench. Please note that you must not turn the thermometer when it is firmly screwed on with the screw.
2. Please pay attention that the standard thermometers are not waterproof. You have to protect the thermometer from contact with moisture (after using the grill smoker you have to take the thermometer out). Water that has collected in the thermometer is not considered a warranty claim and the thermometer will not be replaced.
- Pick up from store (at Tuusula)
- 0,00 €
- Pallet (freight) Helsinki Vantaa Espoo
- 89,00 €
- Heavy shipments to arcipelago or northest Finland
- 550,00 €
- Pallet (freight)
- 199,00 €