- You are here: Homepage »
YAKINIKU Round Shichirin | Teppanyaki & Hibachi-grilli
- 299,00 €
- In stock
A YAKINIKU® Shichirin is a traditional Japanese table grill. "Beefing up the people," is the motto of the Japanese. Bringing people together, filling the table with good food and grilling away. Grilling on a Shichirin is not just barbecuing. This is a whole other discipline. More refined, more elegant and smaller. On this round Shichirin you prepare dishes with great precision.
With the Shichirin you can provide a delicious evening program, where all guests can enjoy a summer barbecue. But a Shichirin is also very popular as a winter barbecue. The round Shichirin comes standard with a stainless steel grid on which the most delicious dishes can be prepared. The Shichirin is made of ceramic with quartz, cordierite and baked at high temperature. The ceramic also ensures that the Shichirin is very easy to clean due to the glazed finish. This table grill can only be used outdoors with briquettes, self-igniting briquettes or charcoal. The Japanese use Binchotan charcoal, the black gold of Japan which allows extremely high temperatures to be achieved. This charcoal burns longer and at a more intense temperature and quieter than ordinary charcoal. To get Binchotan to burn, it is best to first make a softer charcoal bed with Acacia charcoal, for example. Then place the Binchotan diagonally on the hot charcoal bed. This way you can easily light Binchotan. It is also possible to light Binchotan with a gas burner, but this takes about 15 minutes. With the Shichirin from YAKINIKU you actually get the complete Japanese kitchen in the house! Want to get even more out of your Shichirin? Then purchase the accompanying teppanyaki plate and turn it into a real Japanese dinner.
|Number of persons||4-6|
|Weight in kg.||10.6|
- DB Schenker pick up parcel, Finland only
- 10,90 €
- Pick-up point: Please select from the list. DB Schenker pick up parcels from our warehouse at Mo-We-Fridays, not daily.
- Small package MATKAHUOLTO Finland
- 18,40 €
- The parcel is delivered to the Parcel Pick-up Point nearest to the consignee’s address or chosen within 1-3 workdays. Dispatch and pick-up point Matkahuolto terminal, Matkahuolto agent, Siwa or Valintatalo store or Matkahuolto’s other Pick
- Pick up from post (posti.fi) Finland only
- 20,00 €
- Home delivery with pre notice SMS, in continental Finland
- 22,00 €
- Home delivery service particularly well suited for online and mail order deliveries to addresses in continental Finland. Pre notice SMS included, please follow the delivery from track & treace service provided.
- Pick up from store (at Tuusula)
- 0,00 €
- Pallet (freight) Helsinki Vantaa Espoo
- 49,00 €
- Heavy shipments to arcipelago or northest Finland
- 199,00 €
- Pallet (freight)
- 79,00 €